Dont follow me please, just be beside me walk together :D

Visitor Around The World :)

free counters

Thursday, April 14, 2011

line 9:39am, verse kevin

Today i was about to update my long missing untouch blog for awhile since 2010, and today i been assign to update my blog due my English class today, lecture by Ms Freda. Today, i think i will share about what going on with my surrounding, start with friend.

It's been awhile, our life goes on. Everything happen, is unpredictable. Sometime when you think
about it, you wont know that was the thing you wanted to happen and happen right after your wish.
In other word, your wish been granted :D Hahahahaha!

Well, in my mind.. I was thinking about my former Secondary 5 Ex Shantao Student, 2007 ?
And i wish to meet them, and have a twist if we ever have time with? But that is happen just right
after i think about it, well i was just discuss with my 2 former friend i use to hang with from and after SPM i mean Secondary 5..

After 30minute of it, it's happen that spot is been surrounded by friend that we use to chill or get crazy
together whenever we're surrounding, we get loud and loud from time to time as we chat. And their are here! Hahaha! And i said, god.. You can hear me! Hahaha, and i said to god. Thanks for the wish that you been granted i hunger so long.. And we sit together from 6pm at Frenz cafe, Lintas. And we having our dinner together, and discuss how life going, still further study or working? And yet the topic
less than them were study, and most of them were working. But their work due after getting diploma.
Well that a shame for me due, i was late getting this certificate and i just decide that getting diploma in
Culinart Arts as my courier of life. And after awhile, we're chat and asking where we're going to have our dinner, and we all said. Why don't us go to Upperstar, Lintas? Since it's near, opposite the road.

After we went there, we chat, and we exchange phone number to get stay connected after long missing friend since 2007. And we enjoy ourself, and after that. We're hangout together when we're free, and thinking of getting reunion to all the Ex Shantao Student, if majority agree this suggestion..

Well, i think this is gonna be my update for right now, Stay with me for my life time experience studying at KLMU(Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University) College, Sabah branch :)

Stay tune :D

No comments:

Post a Comment