Dont follow me please, just be beside me walk together :D

Visitor Around The World :)

free counters

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

1:55am

Well, nothing is better staying around with friend. And it's always the best killing time moment when hangout with this friend, anyway. There are few thing i would like to mention, i hate being alone at home, got nothing to do, beside facebook all the time, i mean it :(

Well, I'm single mingle. Yeah i know, that the problem for me, i having hard time on relationship, due I'm not that handsome, no cash, ain't no supercar a.k.a sports car.


When i was updating this, i was chatting with a friend which, dint contact for each other for 1 year, and I think we're both busy. But right now, he's find me lol. Thank god, he is still making up story. So that mean, he's is still consider me as his friend lOl.

Conversation start with :
kenny yung wei says
kimak kau mana ko hilang oooooo

Kevin Liew says
ui ui~
long time no see brather~
still at kk bah 
Morning i study, malam i work  
ehh~ u got my number kaah~ 010 522 4299.
if free find me yim teh 

kenny yung wei says
still got bah

Kevin Liew says
oOoo
so how are you~ long time bo see edi

kenny yung wei says
okok
still alive

Kevin Liew says
lol... dont said like that bah

And so on, but i think the time for me, isn't the right time for me to stay up late, because tomorrow i still have class to interrupt with bunch of felony. HAHAH.

Stay tune, for more info. About how lazy I'm :P

No comments:

Post a Comment