Dont follow me please, just be beside me walk together :D

Visitor Around The World :)

free counters

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday,14 of april 10:33am.

When I updating this post, i been surrounding with friend whose rushing updating their blog, rushing back for going home. Hahaha! And I'm done mine, i were updating this just to share what is happening live in here, in my college computer lab.

Most of them are finish, and i stay here and want to tell you guys that, our computer is not that perfect and fast enough to compare with home base computer, but at least does the work and kill the pentium 4 which few year ago, whichever come slow or lag and even hang, can make your blood rising and thinking of smashing your keyboard to your flappy big and bulky monitor! HAHAHAHA!

And what I'm telling is, Ms Freda, which conduct our English course now. She helping other student whichever needs for help who having hard time updating their blog that need for the assignment. Well I can tell that, their are rushing their assignment like driving F1 in Sepang circuit. Hehe!

And now, student that left in computer lab is , Ikhawanul, Peter, Daniel, Adam and others(Sorry to long, and i was to lazy to type).

Well, i think this is the time for me to off the computer, before somebody know that I'm stalking them at the back, well i was right at back at them when i was writing the first post for the 2011.

Alright, stay tune with me, for my life, my surrounding that happen in 2011! Well, it's quite boring :P

No comments:

Post a Comment