Dont follow me please, just be beside me walk together :D

Visitor Around The World :)

free counters

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Daybreaker

It's been a week, and it's really rough week or even a nightmare for me, and even take me insomnia hard to sleep. Why, it's been a assignment and rush week for us to get into next Semester for the studies.

I have 2 English assignment to rush,
-Business Survey, which is. Customer or people will choose which are the most valuable, and best cinema
for this two cinema which are, Growball Cinemax and Golden Screen Cinema.
-Roleplay, Which we're responsible to taking a part of fairy tale or even a story for role playing, to test out, grammar and conversation spelling skill(rough) = =

I have 2 Nutrition assignment to rush too :O
-Identify the risk factor that causes of Leading Causes of Death that have connection to th food, which we consume daily and human activities, The leading course of death will be?
: 1, Heart Disease
: 2, Cancers
: 3, Strokes
: 4, Chronic Lung disease
: 5, Diabestes mellitus
: 6, Kidney disease

2, I have to acquire and make a balance menu for two groups of people, which a complete menu
(Starter, Main Course, Dessert) and together with a reason why stated the menu planning for each of the groups. The groups of peoples are:
-children(5-11)
-vegetarian

No comments:

Post a Comment