Dont follow me please, just be beside me walk together :D

Visitor Around The World :)

free counters

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I do love play with the food, i mean i do love COOKING ^ ^


What makes me fall in love with the food??? 

Ever eat, Pizza Hut, Mac Donald and KFC?? Is that your favorite food to you? Hehehe
For me, it's just a food for a lazy people like me to devour into my tummy when i serious out of mood :D

Well, ever know Gordon Ramsay's??

He is my 1st Favorite chef, 

Well, i'm not just interesting him for his Favorite "F" words anyway,
Actually the passion of learning and cooking.
He move my burning hearts to starv more food!!

My passion on learning and making western food is thunderous.
At the 1st experience preparing a western food, at the moment of time.
All i know is just grilling. and Stir fry, and roasted. 
But, actually is doesn't make the food taste greater.
The SAUCE, and paste do the job which can make the food more tasty.

There is basic knowledge making food stock,

What was that??
Stock is a flavored water preparation. It's form the basic of many dishes, 
particularly soups and sauces, Stock is made by simmering various ingredient
in water.

There a fews stock are commonly known by people who love do all the cooking~

  1. The vegetable stock, known as Mirepoix, Which is combination of Celery, Carrots and Onion to making a Stock
  2. The brown stock, Is archieving by roasting the bones, and meats which needed for Making stocks
  3. The white stock, Is a meat that been cooked or simmering into pot for soup purposing, and mixture of mirepoix in order to making white stock :)
Actually Stir fry, pan fry, grilling and roasting is a common for western foods set-up.
And don't forget to garnish the food after done preparing the food to serve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment