Dont follow me please, just be beside me walk together :D

Visitor Around The World :)

free counters

Friday, September 24, 2010

Another story about my ride.. Episode 1 :D

Well, maybe i'm too fast and furious sometime, or other word to describe Careless..
Sometime i'm too fast, well yeah i'm just to curious about the speed i'm going drive or test
how fast can my ride could go, and i give a shot to test it,

Yet proven that my ride ain't that fast, but..
Before i get into car society, and car knowledge..














Just 194km/h for me to drive something like this it's much for others..

So ima thinking of making if more faster and faster,

so i end up finding stuff like this to update my ride,













Installing this blue thingy stuff cost me around Rm1,400 without parent notice :)
So after tweak here and there, get to know about my ride could go how fast this time anyway.

So i manage to take picture and try it out,













200km/h, so i think about it. its haven't reach the limit, since morning traffic killing a lil bit,
So i try to make it out by night, and the result is..

















220km/h :D But yet, i cannot took the picture of topspeed, because my hand was
too busy to control the steering, because i can feel the lift and light keep passing by like you're waving at them.
HAHAHA!

So after that, i try finding something else to do with my ride,
end up..
(port & polish)


Guess what this thing is???? Episode 2 will be continue :D

No comments:

Post a Comment