Dont follow me please, just be beside me walk together :D

Visitor Around The World :)

free counters

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

His name is Kenny Sia,
What so attracting about him??

First thing,
He is anonymous to me.
But then, start 2007. My English teacher, Miss Rachel.
Do tell me how to learn English,
At the moment by learning English for me is simple,
But. Do you know that Learning and Reading is different??

Why? and How?
Let me do the talks, you do the read.

Do you expecting that your English vocabulary and Grammar is good?
Actually, the percentage of English knowledge of mine, is just 40%.
But there is a magic words for you,
SHARING IS CARING :D

Hell man, where do i been through is,
I'm been reading this blog entries for around 2year+ Until now.
www.kennysia.com :) Actually my English is fishy at first, but learning independently is a
Good start anyway :D Hey wait, what am i doing???!

I should be introducing, Kenny Sia to you guys. Zzzzz

Okay, Kenny sia is locally live at Kuching, Malaysia.
Where??? Oh my.. It's actually a humble small city which located at East Malaysia,
about 2 hour by plane from the capital of Kuala Lumpur Air Lines.

And he is Been blogging since 2005, and he been blogging around 5 years now.

Ice Breaking
Name : Kenny Sia
Live : Kuching Sarawak
Age : Born on 27th Of November 1982.
Status : Ask Him by yourself at www.kennysia.com :D

Well Actually i don't know what does blog mean to me, but since, i think it's a place where you can express your feeling around the world, and please don't make some practical jokes. Why?
BECAUSE AROUND THE WORLD IS READING IT :O 

No comments:

Post a Comment