Dont follow me please, just be beside me walk together :D

Visitor Around The World :)

free counters

Thursday, September 23, 2010

22~23rd of September 2010, Outing at Frenz Cafe's(Lintas) With some frens of my

Well, i use to be hang out around Lintas. Can be mention, everyday. I Guess?
Well, this photo here, is a joyride for me, important transportation for me to move from 1 destination,
to another destination. Who used to be hang out at Lintas, And remember this car :S Please.. Don't aim me
(I'm innocent.. Spare me 1 free road to survive :P)


Mean while, i was been invited by one of my friend to chilling at Frenz cafe. Anyway,
Ever heard of Frenz cafe??
http://www.facebook.com/pages/FRENZ-CAFE/133925861999?ref=ts )
Check it out, their even have own website on Facebook !


Well, for you information (F.I.Y), not (F.I.R) = ="
The drinks and cakes are delicious :D Yummy, ever drop by at Frenz cafe
And dip a slices of cakes on the menus?? I Will suggest get the chessy one :D Hahaha!!


There are some picture activities at currently location,
Yeah, that's me. I know i'm not that handsome that you're hoping for.
But the purpose for me to take this picture, is share some information about the Cafe's look like.

2nd Pictures

Don't be fuzzy, this guy's look friend of us, actually he's one of Frenz cafe workers,
But, time to time, day's by days' everyone in the cafes seem to be friendly :)
It's not a big deal making friend with him, It's good to have more friend rather than enemies!
But hell yeah. He just add me on Facebook :o

The drinks, Watermelon juice, for 700cc Guess, how much? You do the math :D

Tiramisu cakes~
Carrot Cheese Cake, Worth trying :)
Cheese cake lover, drop by at Frenz cafe and order it. You wont regret it!
Mr Ian Loo and Mrs Amee May ( Well born with blessed with appearance :D )

And from time to time, i been updating this blog, and even get Stone feeling when
you feel your brain so light like out of airs, that what i'm having right now :)

And i end up, Blogging :P

Can't see clearly?
Tadaa!

Feel free? Come join us :D Frenz cafe!
Wanna know how the atmosphere look like??
(Night)

Unexpected
(Evening do really crowded sometime)

No comments:

Post a Comment