Ingredients (serves 4)
- 250g spiral pasta
- 3 cobs corn, kernels removed (see note)
- 250g green beans, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 250g lean leg ham, cut into short strips
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 3 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 small avocado, peeled, stone removed, chopped
- 1/4 cup 99% fat-free salad dressing
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan, following packet directions, until just tender. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil. Add corn and beans. Cook for 1 minute or until beans are bright green. Drain. Rinse under cold running water to refresh. Drain. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Add corn, beans, ham, capsicum, tomato and parsley to warm pasta. Toss until well combined. Add avocado, dressing and salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine. Serve.