Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 x 120g skinless salmon or ocean trout fillets
- 1/3 cup (80ml) light soy sauce
- 2cm piece ginger, very finely shredded
- 1/3 cup (80ml) sweet chilli sauce
- Steamed rice, to serve
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place fish in a shallow baking dish. Combine soy, ginger and sweet chilli sauce, then pour over fish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 8 minutes, or until just cooked through.
- Serve fish on rice, drizzled with sauce and garnished with spring onion.